Calling all ReKnew friends in D.C.!
A member of our board (Joel Pilger) is developing a video for ReKnew and he needs some volunteers this Saturday. Here’s what he had to say:
I’ll be shooting in DC this Saturday morning. I need a few ReKnew fans and/or supporters that would be willing to appear on camera holding up Manifesto statements.Who am I looking for specifically? CHARACTERS! Meaning, people that stand out visually / are not generic. For example, just imagine something like:
- An older black couple standing on the steps of the Capitol, holding up signs:
- “DON’T CONFUSE THE KINGDOM OF GOD”
- “WITH THE KINGDOM OF THE WORLD”
- Several skateboarders standing in front of a picket line of angry protesters, holding up signs:
- “GET YOUR LIFE FROM CHRIST”
- “NOT FROM THE RIGHTNESS OF YOUR BELIEFS”These are just examples. I’m open to suggestions / alternatives / ideas.